poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

Cottage cheese dumplings with plums

It has been the second time (plus one my Mum’s time) I made dumplings from the Basia’a (my blog friend) recipe and each time the effect was delicious. The dough is delicate and easy to make. As a filling I used strawberries and plums (separate) and I was amazed! Try!!

Ingredients (make about 25)
9 oz (250 g) minced cottage cheese
75 g wheat flour
75 g semolina flour
1 tbsp butter
1 egg
pinch salt
plums (or other fruit) as a filling


Method
Knead smooth and elastic dough from all ingredients. Put aside for 20 min., so the dough will rest. Roll out the dough pieces. Each stoned plum cover with dough, form a ball. Cook in boiling, salted water, for about 8 min.

Serve with sugar and butter (I made a syrup with sugar, water and butter) and cinnamon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz