wtorek, 6 marca 2012

P as Pizza

I really wanted to eat pizza, the real Italian style one. I didn’t want to eat thick yeast pizza but thin and crispy one. I wanted and I got it! This recipe I found in the Internet. Luckily it showed to be my dreamed pizza. The dough was easy to knead, raised well and delicious! I didn’t change any proportions of this recipe and I don’t want to change them, because this is it!

Ingredients
dough
2 teaspoons dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 cups wheat flour
2 tbsp oil
1 cup warm water


Method
Mix yeast with water and sugar, put aside for 15 min. After 15 min. knead all the ingredients until elastic. Place the dough in an oiled bowl and put aside in a warm spot for about 1 hour until doubled in size. After 1 hour shape the dough into pizza, put the ‘topping’ ( I used tomato sauce, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and served pizza with a home-made pesto). The dough is quite salty so additions and the sauce don’t need to be salted.
Bake in preheated oven to 460F/ 230 oC on a warmed up baking tray. Bake for about 10 min, the time depends on the type of the ‘topping’.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz