czwartek, 29 marca 2012

Spicy nuts



I must admit that I can’t walk by the special supermarket’s offers without buying something. With such an impulse I bought 2 packages of nut mix. As 2 bags of different kinds of nuts were in my kitchen I had to make something with them. Firstly I wanted to make nuts in caramel but finally I made them spicy with cayenne pepper!
I was inspired by the recipe from joythebaker.com


Ingredients
about 2 cups nut mixture (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews)
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp water
oil


Method
In a bowl mix all ingredients, transfer onto a lined and greased with oil baking tray. Spread the nuts evenly on the tray. Bake at 320 F/160 oC (toss them a few times) until shiny shells come out on the nuts about 15 min.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz