czwartek, 29 marca 2012

Spicy white sausages


Some people are very lucky and has a Grandmother who is making delicious white sausage. And I’m one of them! This way of preparing the white sausage I saw in a TV and at once I tried it I loved it ever since!
I serve it with potato muffins.

Ingredients (serves 2)
18 oz (500 g) white raw sausage
freshly ground pepper
nutmeg
bay leaves
4 cloves
½ teaspoon cumin
onion
1 teaspoon honey
salt
oil


Method
Put the sausage in a greased baking dish. Drizzle with oil, season with pepper, nutmeg and salt. Add cloves, bay leaves and slices of onion. With a crushed in mortar cumin sprinkle the top. Bake in preheated oven to 400F/ 200 oC until golden brown. The remaining onion sauté in a pan with honey and salt. Serve sausage decorate with onion.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz