wtorek, 6 marca 2012

Apple and ginger muffins

My kitchen weight is broken. It’s not exactly broken: I just forgot to change batteries but the fact is my weight doesn’t weigh.

I really wanted to eat something sweet. The recipe had to be more based on intuition and cups than weigh. I went through the Internet and found blueberry muffins! As I didn’t feel like blueberries I decided to make muffins with apples and cinnamon. This flavour put me on my feet! I baked delicious muffins with candid ginger! The muffins are moist and keep its freshness quite long. Probably they will become my base muffin recipe J

Ingredients
2,5 oz (70g) butter
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 cubed apples
2 tbsp chopped candied ginger
cinnamon and nutmeg to sprinkle


Method
Mix butter with sugar until fluffy. In another bowl mix flour with baking powder and salt. Add one egg at the time to the butter mixture, mix. Gradually add flour. Pour in the milk, gently combine all ingredients. Add apples and ginger, mix. Spoon into a prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle muffins with spices. Bake for about 25 min at 380F/ 190 oC until golden brown.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz