wtorek, 6 marca 2012

Quick the end of the Summer cake

Recently I’m always busy, so I don’t have as much time as I wish also for cooking . Complaining that the day and night has only 24 hours and I feeling like having ‘something’ sweet, I looked trough internet and found….. the quick cake which taste excellent. For me the revelation!

The recipe is from notderbypie.com

Ingredients
1 cup wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
lemon zest of 1 lemon
sugar or vanilla essence
½ cup oil
2 eggs
1 ½ cups fruit (I used plums and nectarines)
1 tbsp Demerara sugar


Method
It can’t be easier: mix dry ingredients and combine with wet ingredients (mixed eggs and oil). The batter is thick. Spoon the batter into a greased loaf pan, decorate the top with fruit, sprinkle with sugar. Bake about 50 min. at 360F/ 180 oC.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz