wtorek, 6 marca 2012

Chocolate muffins

Those are the very first muffins I baked in my whole life! Not exactly those but made from this Nigella’s recipe. And since than I used different recipes to make muffins, those will stay my number one! Seriously, there is no better ones!


Ingredients
9 oz (250 g) wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
6 oz (175 g) sugar
sugar, vanilla essence
2 tbsp cocoa
9 fl oz (250 ml) milk
3 fl oz (90 ml) oil
1 egg
you can add 150 g chocolate chips


Method
In a bowl mix all ‘wet’ ingredients: milk, oil and egg. In another bowl mix ‘dry’ ingredients: flour, cocoa, pinch salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Gently combine both mixtures. Bake at 400F/ 200 oC for 20 min.
I decorate them with dark chocolate and silver sugar sprinkle.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz