poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

Prune muffins

I love prunes! Not only the taste but also the universal use: to meat, to cake...smoked aroma, deep colour and this flavour... When only (2 days ago) I found the recipe I knew that THESE muffins I want to bake. In my version I decreased the amount of cinnamon*, so it was enhancing the prune-chocolate aroma!

*after the Christmas I need to rest from their taste ;)

Ingredients (make 8 muffins, I doubled ingredients)
½ cup wheat flour
¼ cup wholemeal flour
¼ cup ground hazelnuts (I used almonds)
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon coca
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon coriander
pinch salt
½ cup chopped prunes
1 egg
½ cup natural yoghurt
3 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp milk
few drops vanilla essence


Method
Classic and easy, just like in a muffin’s case. In one bowl mix all dry ingredients, in another wet ingredients. Combine both, add the prunes. Spoon the batter into a muffin pan. Bake for about 15-20 min., at 360F/ 180 oC.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz