poniedziałek, 5 marca 2012

Oatmeal raisin and chocolate cookies


In my case every time I bake cookies it is an excuse of my sweet tooth day! As everyone knows: raisins, oatmeal... are healthy!

This recipe I found on Martha Stewart website and I must admit I got a nice surprise! The cookies are light and slightly crunchy, bake really easy, and sweet raisins go really well with dark chocolate chips. I’m sure I’ll come back to this recipe, although next time I’ll use less sugar...

Ingredients (make about 55 cookies)
1 ½ cups wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt (necessary!)
1 cup butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
2 eggs
vanilla aroma
2 ½ cups oatmeal
2 ½ cups raisins
handful dark chocolate chips


Method
Beat butter with sugar until fluffy. Add one egg at the time and vanilla. Whisk quickly. Add flour and baking soda, well combine with butter mixture. Add oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chips. Place golf ball sized scoops of cookie dough on a baking tray and flatten slightly.

Bake for about 10-12 min. at 340F/ 170 oC. For 5 min. cool down on a baking tray then remove and place on a cooling rack.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz