sobota, 21 stycznia 2012

Whole-wheat crepes

I’ll start with a confession: I sincerely don’t like taking pictures of brown dishes and crepes (with filling). I just can’t take nice photos of both. With these crepes I did my best, but the crepes with banana look scary. Not going into details I will tell you, that the filling was made with butter, brown sugar, metaxa and bananas, and the pancakes recipe you will find below.

Ingredients
½ cup wheat flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
3 eggs
Pinch salt
Pinch sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
1 cup milk


Method
In a bowl lightly whisk the eggs, pour in milk and melted butter still whisking. Combine it with flour and salt. Cover the bowl with cling film and put it aside in a cool place for about 1 hour. Fry crepes in heated Teflon pan ( you may use some oilseed rape oil).


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz