niedziela, 22 stycznia 2012

Roasted cauliflower cream soup

From the moment I started to fry cooked cauliflower in a garlic olive oil, I think that’s the best way to serve this vegetable. As I find friend cauliflower delicious I thought that soup made with this fried veggie should be perfect for me! I roasted cauliflower with other vegetables and garlic cloves in the oven and mix so as a result I got the roasted cauliflower cream soup!


Ingredients

1 cauliflower

2 carrots

1 parsley root

piece of celery root

about 1 l (35 fl oz) stock

2 tbsp oil

2 big garlic cloves

salt, pepper

¼ teaspoon ground coriander


Method

Chop the cauliflower and place it on lined baking tray together with remaining diced vegetables. Add garlic cloves in shells, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven to 180 oC until the cauliflower is golden brown and carrots soft (about 40 min.). Roasted veggies put in the pan with bullion, add garlic cloves (remove shells before). Blend the vegetables and bullion until smooth ( you may add some water if the soup gets too thick), cook until boiling, season to taste.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz