sobota, 21 stycznia 2012

Warming apple-lemon drink

I must admit that for a long time I couldn’t agree with the lack of Winter this year!

Now it’s even worse, because instead of squeaky snow under my foot, I can see through my window slush and depressive black clouds. Brrr…

In such moments there is nothing like a warm drink. And if the cup has the aroma of cinnamon and lemon – I’m in the seventh heaven!

Ingredients (for 1 portion)
1 tbsp dried apples
1 slice lemon
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cinnamon stick
1 teaspoon honey


Method
Wash apple and dice them ( 1 cm in diameter). Arrange apples on the baking tray, bake in the oven at 90 oC until dry.

Pour boiling water on dried apples and keep then in the water for a few min. Pour the drink through sieve, add lemon juice, honey, cinnamon stick and slice of lemon (for decoration). Serve warm.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz