niedziela, 22 stycznia 2012

Chocolate cheesecake

My husband is on a diet and that’s why there is plenty of a cottage cheese in my house. I’m not on a diet so I decided to make a cheesecake ( I’m such a good wife!)
I made moist and aromatic cake, good for at least 3 days!

Instead of using muffin pan I used a cake pan (7 in).


Ingredients
cheesecake mixture:
250g (9 oz) cottage cheese ( minced 3-times)
60g (2 oz) sugar
1 egg
Crust
180g (6,5 oz) butter
150g (5,3 oz) sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
3 eggs
120g (4,3 oz) wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt

Method
Cheesecake mixture: mix cottage cheese with sugar until fluffy. Beat in an egg, well combine.
Crust: Mix butter with sugar until white and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at the time. Add sifted dry ingredients. Half of chocolate mixture pour in lined cake pan, on top of it pour the cheese mixture and again the chocolate one. Using a knife gently stir all layers, so you will get a black and white design. Preheat oven to 160 oC (320 F), bake for about 50 min. Serve cold.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz