niedziela, 22 stycznia 2012

Chai

While ago, under the impulse and a desire to drink a really good tea I created ( although it may be too big word) my own tea mixture. You can easily buy one like that in a tea shop, but why if you can make a lot better and cheaper one by yourself ?!
That’s how black tea with spices create a drink which I will find tasty for a long time, even though I drink it a few times a day!
* by the way I discovered that there is a Darjeeling classification. Mine is TGFOP1 second flush

Ingredients
50g (1,8 oz) black leaf tea
teaspoon cloves
5 grains cardamom
pinch ground cinnamon
pinch fresh ground nutmeg
cinnamon stick


Method
Crush cardamom and cloves in a mortar, mix with all remaining ingredients. Store the mixture in a closed jar.



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz