piątek, 24 lutego 2012

Potato and beetroots salad

My favourite vegetable?

Beetroot.

I’m not kidding! I love its taste and colour. A pink addition to the diner – there is nothing better for me. And borsch I could drink every day.

For a change in a salad with potatoes and sour apple- to break the taste.

Ingredients ( like in every salad you can change the proportions, adding or deducting – depends on your taste and what you have in your fridge)
18 oz (500 g) jacket potatoes, peeled
10 oz (300 g) beetroots (cooked in skins, peeled)
1 can 9 oz (250 g) white beans
2 sour pickles
½ onion
1 apple
2 tbsp mayonnaise
½ teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon chopped dill
salt, pepper


Method
Cold potatoes and beetroots dice. Mix with strain beans, diced apples, sour pickles and onion. Season to taste. Sprinkle with dill.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz