niedziela, 5 lutego 2012

Crêpes with a book in a hand

First time in my life I made crepes with a cookbook in my hand. Until today I just mixed flour, whisked eggs and milk….

Today’s pancakes are extremely delicate. Taste better when still warm, drizzle with butter and sprinkle with powder sugar…

Those pancakes are the variation for those of you who are ambitious and demanding. Mine I served filled with fruit and vanilla cottage cheese.

The recipe is from the “Eggs’ Michel Roux.


Ingredients (make 12)
125 g (4 ½ oz) wheat flour
15 g (1/2 oz) sugar
Pinch salt
2 eggs
325 ml (11 fl oz) milk
100 ml (31/2 fl oz) double cream
butter to fry
(optional: vanilla, lemon zest)


Method
In a bowl mix flour, sugar and salt. Add eggs, whisking add 100 ml (3,5 flo oz) milk. Gradually pour in the rest of a milk and cream. Put aside in a warm place for an hour. Fry pancakes in a pan with butter.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz